The best way to ensure that your car and belongs are safe and secure while left at a park and ride lot is to:
- Lock your car
- Be sure to keep valuables out of sight. Take purses, cameras, face-plates and other valuable items with you.
- Park only in designated parking areas.
Don't make it easy for criminals by making your vehicle a tempting target.
What is a UTA Vehicle Safety Report Card?
A Vehicle Safety Report Card is an assessment made by UTA police officers that gives you an idea of how likely your car is to be targeted by a would-be thief. To view a sample of a report card, click here.
Help keep your park-and-ride lot safe!
Please report any suspicious activity immediately to the UTA Police Department at (801) 287-EYES (3937).
Things you can do to help support transit safety and security:
- Be observant, alert and aware.
- Take the initiative and become part of the transit community's eyes and ears.
- Contact the UTA Police Department if something doesn't look right. If you see something...say something!
- Look out for one another; we can all have a safe ride if we do.