If you received a citation from UTA, you may pay the fine by cash, check, e-check, or credit card. Amount paid will be applied to citation. This payment does not ensure that any citation is paid in full. It is the responsibility of the individual cited to confirm they have satisfied all outstanding fines. For your convenience, there are several payment options available:
- Online Payment--Pay the citation amount in full with a credit card or e-check on our payment website.
- Public Safety Class--Pay $40 fee by credit card or e-check on our payment website OR purchase a FAREPAY card* and take a 45-minute public safety class.
- In-Person Payment--Pay the citation amount in full, or pay the fee to take the public safety class in-person at any UTA customer service location:
- Ogden Intermodal Center (2393 Wall Ave; Ogden)
- Salt Lake Intermodal Center (600 West 250 South; SLC)
- Timpanogos Intermodal Center (1145 South 750 East; Orem)
- Meadowbrook Customer Service Center (3600 South 700 West; SLC)
*To take advantage of the FAREPAY card option in lieu of the $40 fee for the class you must first contact the hearing officer. If you fail to make contact in advance for this option you may not get credit for any purchase you’ve made.
If you wish to dispute a UTA-issued citation or make a payment plan, you may contact the UTA Hearing Officer at (801) 287-2601. You may also make an appointment to meet with the Hearing Officer at the Salt Lake Central Station Intermodal Center at 250 South 600 West in Salt Lake City.