Complete this form to schedule the UTA team to exhibit at your organization, school, or community event! We will answer questions, provide information on current projects, offer UTA trip planning assistance, and provide prizes and games! Please schedule the event at least two weeks in advance and allow three business days for us to respond to your request.
- UTA can only staff for two days maximum at any festival or event.
- Regular program hours of availability are Monday – Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Please ensure that your event or sponsorship request follows UTA’s guidelines
- Opportunity to directly promote transit ridership – if the opportunity serves a population that rides or can potentially ride transit due to geographic allowances, lifestyle needs, or financial ability.
- Opportunity to provide transit education, including information about current events, projects, service, or basic transit information.
- Opportunity to connect with communities who have traditionally experienced barriers to accessing and riding transit or related resources.
- More information about our guidelines can be found here.